Aenitis developed “Cube”, a Module Type Package (MTP) device that permits testing and transpose acoustic handling steps in more complex and full automatized devices for any processes.
The Cube concept allows you to assess the benefit of using Acoustophoresis at the very early development phase of your ATMP's.
Cube permits to explore many processes such as
- Isolation / Concentration
- Transduction or Transfection boost
- Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) or Exosomes release boost
- Rare cells sorting such as CD34
- Any set-up you will imagine....
- It can process volume over 15 ml
- It can sort cells or biological objects > 1µm diameter to large clusters of cells
- It can run up to 80ml.min-1 per Cube for cells >8µm.
- It can manage layers of cells up to 1 000 000 per µl for small cells as red blood cells
- It has a heat management control to handle cells to any desired temperature
- It measures W30 x H41 x D50 cm and weight 13kg.
Cube user play on
- Acoustic Energy from 0W to 40W
- Uses of sweep on frequencies to avoid streaming in channels
- Frequency adjustment to position acoustic nodes / cells’ layers
- All is managed with an easy-to-use interphase on a 7’ screen
Cube have two possibilities of disposable according to the process step goal (based on size of cells or objects to handle and expected flow) :
- Full plastic disposable or, Stainless-steel channel disposable
- Disposable are sterilized through Gamma radiation
- Disposables can be connected to any standard tubing and bags through sterile connection (tube welder)
- Flow can be generated with peristaltic pump or syringe pump or bag press systems